An initial healing session lasts approximately an hour and a half. Subsequent sessions are usually an hour long. Pranic Healing is a no touch therapy. The practitioner’s hands are not placed on the body but are used to energetically sweep and clean the energy field around the client. During a session clients are seated in a chair and have remarked of feelings of relaxation, tingling, calmness, feeling lighter and pain relief, to note a few.
Pranic Healing sessions specifically for emotional and psychological issues. By removing the traumatic energy stuck in the chakras, anxiety, addiction, grief, depression, PTSD, phobias and stress are some issues Pranic Psychotherapy can alleviate.
Healing sessions that take place remotely or at a distance are possible when working with energy. An energetic connection is formed between the practitioner and client, usually by viewing a photo of the client, and the healing is performed at a distance. You can be seated comfortably in your home and the practitioner will perform the same process as an in-person healing. I have performed distant healing sessions between cities, states and countries.
1) 12:43 p.m. Before healing
2) 12:55 p.m. After one healing protocol performed. Notice tiny clear fluid bubbles coming to the surface.
3) 1:22 p.m. After 3 more protocols performed. I cleaned the perimeter of the area.
4) 1:37 p.m.
5) 1:38 p.m.
6) 2:40 p.m. I applied triple antibiotic ointment and a bandage one hour previously.
7) 6:10 p.m. 3.5 hours later. Still keeping it covered with a bandage and ointment.
8) 8:30 p.m. Before bedtime
9) 10:23 a.m. June 25 - the next morning. The wound has healed over without a scab; fresh pink skin.
10) 10:24 a.m. In the morning. Notice the difference between the new wound and the week-old wound that has scabbed over.
1 - 10